Mr. Ortiz has joined our firm after spending over 20 years representing individuals, major corporations and companies in all aspects of civil litigation matters. He has extensive trial experience and focuses his practice on cases involving serious personal injuries, asbestos/mesothelioma, premises liability, motor vehicle/trucking accidents, products liability, construction site accidents, property loss and complex construction/defect matters.
Mr. Ortiz earned his J.D. from Temple University School of Law in 1990. He then worked at John J. Branigan & Associates from 1990-1998 and with the law offices of Branigan & Ortiz until joining Wilbraham, Lawler & Buba in 2011.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1990
- Holy Family University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania