That Protect You
- Toxic Tort
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
Doug practices in the areas of toxic tort, products liability, aviation, FELA and premises liability. He has extensive experience defending a variety of toxic tort matters on behalf of manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, contractors and premises owners throughout the country. Doug has served as national trial counsel for companies named in asbestos lawsuits. In addition, he has served as national coordinating counsel for a manufacturer of asbestos-containing products which required him to manage tens of thousands of active cases.
Doug has particular experience in defending fixed-wing and rotary aircraft manufacturers. In addition to securing voluntary dismissals of these clients, he has successfully argued summary judgment for these manufacturers under the Government Contractor Defense.
Doug has experience representing Class One railroad defendants in a variety of claims including FELA claims, occupational disease claims, premises liability claims and real property issues.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1982
- Wake Forest University
- B.A. - 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute