John Nuzum is an Associate in the firm's West Virginia office and concentrates his practice on product liability litigation with an emphasis on asbestos defense.
John received a Bachelor's in Music Education in 1996 and graduated from the Duquesne University School of Law in 2003. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and in the U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
John joined Wilbraham, Lawler & Buba in December of 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Toxic Torts
- Asbestos Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Pennsylvania, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2003
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- B.M. - 1996
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Education
- Torts, Contracts, Legal Research and Writing, Civil Procedure, Litigation, Bradford School, 2006 to 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, 2005 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Bradford School, Director of Education/In-House Counsel, 2006 to 2018
- Bartifay Law Offices, Associate, 2004 to 2006