That Protect You
- Asbestos Litigation
Heather Holmes is an associate attorney at the firm's Philadelphia office. In 2004, Ms. Holmes graduated from Indiana University Bloomington with a Bachelor of Arts with High Distinction and Departmental Honors in History while earing a double major in History and Religious Studies and a minor in Russian and East European Studies. Ms. Holmes attended the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was the recipient of the Kenneth I. Tuchman Scholarship and was active as a board member for the Unemployment Compensation Project. She was an associate editor on the Journal of Business and Employment Law. Ms. Holmes has also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Glynnis Hill in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
After earning her Juris Doctorate from Penn Law in 2009, Heather was a law clerk at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meager & Flom in the Corporate Restructuring Department at the Wilmington, Delaware office.
Ms. Holmes has experience in the construction of homes and has worked on welding machines in various factories. She enjoys spending time with her three children. She practices yoga, gardens, and remodels homes in her spare time.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2009
- Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: History with Honors and Religious Studies
- Minor: Russian and East European Studies
- Pennsylvania, 2021
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meager & Flom, Law Clerk
- Honorable Glynnis Hill in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, Judicial Intern