- Senior Associate
Advanced experience in defending clients in toxic tort, mass tort, construction defect and product liability claims in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New York and New Jersey courts. Responsible for litigating both federal and state environmental regulatory matters, specifically those involving polluted landfill and underground storage tanks. Extensive experience in taking and defending depositions as well as drafting and arguing motions for summary judgment in both state and federal courts. Additional experience in negotiating and analyzing settlements through all phases of litigation.
Prior experience in serving as in-house counsel for Liberty Mutual Life Insurance litigating numerous claims involving motor vehicle accidents and premise liability matters. Defended the interest of the company at arbitrations, mediations and bench trials.
After graduating from law school, I served as a law clerk for the Honorable Paul F. Chaiet in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County.
Areas of Practice
- Toxic Tort 100%
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- New Jersey, 2002
- Maryland, 2013
- New York, 2017
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2001
- Montclair State Univ, Upper Montclair, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1994
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Jersey Legal Services – Pro Bono Attorney, Attorney, 2016 to Present
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators, Mediator, 2016 to 2017
Pro Bono Activities
- Assigned by State of New Jersey to represent clients in criminal order violations, 2016 to 2018
- Represented client in divorce proceeding, 2016 to 2017