Kali Swoyer is an associate in Wilbraham, Lawler & Buba's Delaware office. Kali practices in the areas of asbestos defense litigation, general insurance defense, and general liability defense. She focuses her practice on case management, motions practice, and trial preparation for Delaware asbestos matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Kali practiced as a civil litigator defending companies involved in asbestos toxic tort and product liability litigation in Delaware. Kali has also acted as primary Delaware counsel, managing numerous general liability insurance defense matters, in addition to hundreds of asbestos claims. Prior to entering private practice, Kali served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Calvin L. Scott, Jr. of the Delaware Superior Court.
Kali received her B.A. from the University of Delaware in 2011. Kali went on to graduate from Widener University Delaware Law School in May of 2014, with Pro Bono Distinction and a Certificate in Business Organizations.
Kali is admitted to practice in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. Kali is also a member of the Women and Law Section and Young Lawyers Section of the Delaware Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Delaware, 2015
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2014
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- B.A. - 2011
- Delaware Supreme Court Reconsiders the Scope of General Jurisdiction, Business and Corporate Litigation Committee Newsletter, June ABA Business Law Section, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Delaware Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Defense Counsel of Delaware, Member